DFP HEAD Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dip | Foodandcake456
IKLAN HEADER

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dip

I made this for my 10 year old son who was asking for a new peanut butter dessert. I have to admit that I was bit skeptical about this recipe at first, but since it seemed simple and I had all the ingredients on hand, I figured I'd give it a shot...and I'm glad I did. First off, this recipe is so simple and easy that kids could make it themselves. The sugar cookie "crust" with the peanut butter makes it taste like a peanut butter cookie with Reese's on top. This would also be a nice easy dessert (thought a bit messy) for a pot luck, if you're looking to bring something different.



I suggest keeping this in the refrigerator until ready to serve as it quickly began to 'melt'. Will do again and maybe try different 'candy' toppings or drizzle chocolate on top.

Read the recipe here >> Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dip @ shugarysweets.com